Genesis Minerals Limited (Genesis) is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: GMD). Ordinary shares are quoted on ASX.
Genesis’ share registry is Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd (Computershare).
All enquiries regarding individual shareholdings should be directed to Computershare – refer below for contact details.
Computershare provides online access for individuals to view all their individual holdings via their Investor Centre portal.
Computershare has a dedicated Easy Update website for shareholders to view and update their holding details.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
- Email Enquiries
- Easy Update
- Investor Centre Website
- Street Address
- Level 17, 221 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
- 1300 850 505
Genesis encourages shareholders to receive documents electronically. Receiving documents in this manner is quicker and more secure. It also has less impact on the environment. To receive documents electronically, shareholders can go to Computershare’s Easy Update website and follow the prompts (or visit Computershare’s Investor Centre).
Shareholders’ right to receive documents
Shareholders have the right to elect whether and how they would like to receive certain documents, such as Annual Reports and Notices of Meeting, as follows:
- shareholders can make a standing election to receive any or all of the documents in physical or electronic form;
- shareholders can make a one-off request to receive any or all of the documents in physical or electronic form; and
- shareholders can elect not to be sent the Annual Report.
Elections and requests can be made via Computershare’s Easy Update website and follow the prompts. Notification can also be made through Computershare’s Investor Centre.
Unless stated otherwise, the documents in respect of which elections and requests can be made include:
- documents relating to a meeting of members, such as notices of meeting and proxy forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the annual financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report);
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act), unless the notice is made available on Genesis’ website; and
- any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations.
The above information constitutes Genesis’ notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act.
Investor Relations contact
Troy Irvin | Corporate Development Officer
- +61 8 6323 9050