The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its Corporate Governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making.
The following policies and procedures have been implemented:
- Board charter
- Audit policy
- Remuneration policy
- Nomination policy
- Code of conduct
- Securities trading policy
- Securities trading rules
- Risk management policy
- Investment risks
- Shareholder communication policy
- Continuous disclosure policy
- OH&S policy
- Corporate Environmental and Social Responsibility policy
- Whistleblower policy
- Diversity policy
In accordance with the recommendations of the ASX, information published on the Company’s web site includes charters of the Board and its subcommittees, codes of conduct and other policies and procedures relating to the board and its responsibilities.
To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the Eight Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
- 2019 Corporate Governance Statement (PDF, 73 KB)
- Corporate Governance & Policies Manual: Charters and Policies (PDF, 211 KB)